I must admit that I only did 1%, if not less, of the infrastructure work to make this website work. The rest 99% were done by other people, I simply took their work and made some minimum changes when necessary.
So I'd like to thank the following people and organisations for graciouly sharing their great work with the rest of us:
All changes are tested first on my local Apache server before uploading. There is a good tutorial for installing and configuring LAMP posted here by Linerd.
The basic layout and style is based on a template downloadable from a tutorial posted here by Kevin Stanley. You don't really have to read the whole article as the code and markups are very straightforward.
The contact form code is provided by html-form-guide.com under a LGPL license. It can be downloaded here.
The horizontal menu style comes from a web tutorial which can be found here.
The awesome sliding photo gallery in the Photo page is provided by FlexSlider.
For search I am using the open-source PHP search engine Sphider.
Last but not least, the visit counter is supplied by my web hoster Westhost.
Wow, that's a lot of credits for even a primitive website like this! This makes me feel sorry for myself for knowing so little about web design (◑_◑)